HOW TO EXCHANGE?
You must inform us within 7 days of delivery of the product. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and attach an image of the piece purchased. Once you have mailed us, please ship out the pieces to the following address:
C-51, FIRST FLOOR, SHASHI GARDEN,
STREET 1, MAYUR VIHAR – I,
DELHI – 110091
The cost for shipping the product back to us is to be borne by you. When we deliver your corrected pair, ANGRAKHAA will take care of the shipping.
Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Item(s) which show signs of wear and/or being worn before will not be eligible for returns or exchanges. We would require all original papers to be returned with the product.
ANGRAKHAA reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
As a company policy we do not provide refund on any product sold. Once the ANGRAKHAA pieces are sold they can be exchanged for replacement or a credit note (provided the aforementioned terms and conditions are met).
Post Script- All custom made orders are non-returnable.
- We don’t do free international shipping. The cost of the courier needs to be borne by the customer.
- To place an international order, please write in to us at email@example.com.
- Your card will be billed by PayPal when your payment is confirmed and subsequently the package will be shipped to its final international destination.
- We try our best to ship our ANGRAKHAA pieces to you within 10-15 working days.
- The shipping time for customized orders and out of stock products would however be longer and we would keep you posted about the approximate delivery date post ordering as well. These delivery times are subject to location, distance and our logistics partners.
- You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this also applies to retail & wholesale customers).
We has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.